WMS Announcements for Monday, November 26, 2018
LUNCH: Chicken drummies w/ french fries, fruit, veggie & milk or Salad bar
If you are still interested in signing up for the DC/NYC trip in June, the deadline has been EXTENDED to Dec. 1st.
The Selfie of the week is posted in the hallway going up the stairs from the main entrance. This week the group of Mrs. Houck and her students are our winner. Thank you to everyone for submitting their pictures. Just a reminder that selfies must be then submitted to Mr. Goyette by e-mail for consideration as the Selfie of the week. Please make sure you have teacher/staff member permission to have your phone out before you take any of the selfies. We want to see all of the cool things going on at WMS!
We are taking submissions for the Joke of the Day that I read during the morning announcements. If you would like your joke to be considered please e-mail it to Mr. Goyette for consideration.
Students we continue to have a number of students struggling to get to class on time. Just a reminder that your 4th tardy in a class is a detention after school and every tardy after that the consequences go up. We are past midterm and should not be having issues getting to class on time. See Mr. Goyette if you have any questions about this.
- Just a reminder that ALL water bottles that are not see through are not allowed in school. Also, you should ONLY have water in your water bottles.
- This is a reminder to students and staff to remember to nominate others for the TIP Kindness Award. Anytime you observe a student or staff member doing a kind deed for another, you may write up an award for them. These are delivered at the end of the month by our TIP members. You may pick them up from the main office or from Mrs. Nissley.
- CROSSWALKS: Students please make sure you are using the crosswalks when coming to and leaving school. We have had a few students almost get hit when crossing the road coming/going from their parents vehicle. Please be careful!
- Also, a number of backpacks with school supplies were donated to WMS. If you are in need of a backpack or supplies stop in and see Mrs. Nissley.
- We want all of our students to be aware that we have the Backpack Program at our school. This program is to make sure all of our students have meals over the weekend, or when school is not in session. If you have any concerns about not having enough to eat while you are not in school, please notify your homeroom teacher, or you may also talk with Mrs. Nissley. This program is confidential.
- Joke of the day: Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road? He didn’t have the guts.