WMS Announcements for Thursday, November 29, 2018
LUNCH: Scalloped Potatoes & Ham, fruit, veggie & milk or Salad bar
There will be a student council meeting on Friday morning at 7:45 in Mrs. Schaaf's room. Please be on time.
- If you are still interested in signing up for the DC/NYC trip in June, the deadline has been EXTENDED to Dec. 1st.
We are taking submissions for the Joke of the Day that I read during the morning announcements. If you would like your joke to be considered please e-mail it to Mr. Goyette for consideration.
Students we continue to have a number of students struggling to get to class on time. Just a reminder that your 4th tardy in a class is a detention after school and every tardy after that the consequences go up. We are past midterm and should not be having issues getting to class on time. See Mr. Goyette if you have any questions about this.
- Our last Hat day this month will be tomorrow. Please bring your classroom envelopes and the number of stickers needed to Mrs. Pedersen’s room on the top floor. Thank you all for your generosity and “paying it forward.”
- This is a reminder to students and staff to remember to nominate others for the TIP Kindness Award. Anytime you observe a student or staff member doing a kind deed for another, you may write up an award for them. These are delivered at the end of the month by our TIP members. You may pick them up from the main office or from Mrs. Nissley.
- AFTER SCHOOL ICU ROOM: Orcutt room 21
- Joke of the day: What is a mouse trap spelled with three letters? C-A-T (Milia Lucido)