WMS Announcements for Tuesday, December 18, 2018
LUNCH: Chicken Noodle Soup, breadstick,salad, fruit & milk or Salad bar
The Peer Mentor lunch/lunch recess get together has been moved from Monday, December 17th to Wednesday, December 19th due to many of our Mentors being gone for Student Council.
Girl's Club will be moved from Tuesday, December 18th to Friday, December 21st.
Due to the mentor/mentee lunch scheduled on Monday, the book club meeting has been moved to Tuesday Dec. 18! If you are interested in joining book club, please come during your lunch recess time! Group space is limited, if you can’t make it to the meeting, please see Mrs. Miller to get the information.
7/8th girls basketball and wrestlers need to bring their uniforms/equipment/practice gear to school on 12/19 and turn it in after school. The coaches are not WMS employee’s and are taking time off away from their jobs to come to the school and get the equipment checked in. It is vital that players are there after school on 12/19 to get the stuff turned in. If this is not possible, please contact the coach and make other arrangements to get the equipment turned in. Thanks.
- Friday, 12/21 we will be having an early release at 1:18 pm.
- Students, just a reminder you should not be entering the building before school unless you are dropping off your instrument, going to peer tutoring, or attending the morning ICU room. When you leave the school you must leave through the front doors to head out to the playground. If you are going to breakfast, you must enter through the lunchroom doors off of the playground.
- This is a reminder to students and staff to remember to nominate others for the TIP Kindness Award. Anytime you observe a student or staff member doing a kind deed for another, you may write up an award for them. These are delivered at the end of the month by our TIP members. You may pick them up from the main office or from Mrs. Nissley.
- AFTER SCHOOL ICU ROOM: Pedersen room 35
- Joke of the day: why does a cow have hooves instead of feet? Because they are lactose! hahaha....lactose as in they lack toes.... (Mrs. Lynn)