WMS Announcements for Wednesday , January 30, 2019
LUNCH: Meatloaf ,fruit, veggie, milk OR salad bar
The mentor/mentee lunch meeting will be on Friday, February 1st during the 6th grade lunch/lunch recess. Meet in the activities room. Mentors, please talk to your mentees and remind them of this get together.
There will be a 7th and 8th grade TIP Kindness Committee meeting on Wednesday, January 30th during lunch recess in the activities room.
- Ms. Damron is challenging WMS staff & students to help the Pre-K students learn about Random Acts of Kindness. Here is the challenge: as a school, complete 100 acts of kindness by Feb. 14th. Write your act of kindness on a heart and place on the kindness tree located outside the Pre-school classroom. No act of kindness is too small! The hearts are located in the office in a basket.
- NJHS will have a short meeting on Friday, February 1 at 7:45. Attendance is mandatory as you will be starting your Butter Braid Fundraiser.
- Who would like to be a part of the creation of a Bitmoji and Snapchat filters for the new suicide prevention app. #LetsTalk? If this interests you please have your drawings or submissions turned in to Ms. Newton by Wednesday, January 30th. See Ms.Newton if your have more questions about this project.
- We have WMS Demon T-shirts for sale! The cool thing about these is that you get to put the print on yourself if you’d like! All funds from this fundraiser go directly back into the WMS fundraiser account that funds our BLITZ days and other fun things we do. Stop by the office and pick up an order form and see what they look like! Cost of the t-shirts is $15.
- AFTER SCHOOL ICU ROOM: Cashmore Room 23
- Joke of the day:
- Why did the cowboy buy a weenier dog? Someone told him to get a long little doggie. (Wayne Zimdars)