WMS Announcements for Friday, March 22, 2019
LUNCH: Potato soup, garlic toast, fruit, veggie, and milk NO Salad Bar
- TODAY is the last day to order yearbooks. Mrs. James can not guarantee a lot of extra yearbooks when they come in so order now. The homeroom in each grade level that purchases the most will receive breakfast from Mrs. James. Order forms are in the office or the ASC Room.
The Lower yellowstone ABATE Chapter is sponsoring a Motorcycle Awareness Poster Contest. All entries should promote a message of awareness for motorcycle riders by other motorists. A cash-prize of $25.00 will be awarded to a winner from each school. Then two winners will be chosen from all of the school entries and those winners will receive $100.00 and their poster will be published on a billboard. Please see Mrs. Nissley if you are interested and to pick up an entry form. Posters are due by April 12.
The Eye Dissection Lab make up will be TODAY during our lunch recess for 7th grade Science students.
- Check out the Readbox Book Review Boxes in the stairwells between 1st & 2nd floors. For a special, limited time, students will be able to use their phones during passing periods to scan the QR codes and read the book reviews that 7th graders wrote! You may find a book you HAVE to read! No fees to rent them, just head to the library and check the books out!" The readbox displays are here for a limited time, so check them out today.
- This is a reminder to students and staff to remember to nominate others for the TIP Kindness Award. Anytime you observe a student or staff member doing a kind deed for another, you may write up an award for them. These are delivered at the end of the month by our TIP members. You may pick them up from the main office or from Mrs. Nissley.
- AFTER SCHOOL ICU ROOM: It’s Friday so no ICU after school!
- Joke of the day:
- Did you hear the rumor about butter? I'd better not spread it (Cassidy Rau)