WMS Announcements for Wednesday February 6 ,2019
LUNCH: Meatballs,gravy and mashed potatoes, dinner roll ,fruit, veggie, milk or Salad Bar
Happy Paraprofessional Week to our awesome Paras! All week long we will be honoring our Paras! Let them know how much they are appreciated!
- This is a reminder to students and staff to remember to nominate others for the TIP Kindness Award. Anytime you observe a student or staff member doing a kind deed for another, you may write up an award for them. These are delivered at the end of the month by our TIP members. You may pick them up from the main office or from Mrs. Nissley.
- We want all of our students to be aware that we have the Backpack Program at our school. This program is to make sure all of our students have meals over the weekend, or when school is not in session. If you have any concerns about not having enough to eat while you are not in school, please notify your homeroom teacher, or you may also talk with Mrs. Nissley. This program is confidential.
- Just a reminder that ALL water bottles that are not see through are not allowed in school. Also, you should ONLY have water in your water bottles.
- Students just another reminder that students are required to stay at the after school ICU room if they have 3 or more missing assignments. You will receive a reminder slip the day prior informing you so you can make plans for someone to pick you up at 3:50 pm. Remember, if you get those assignments done before then you just need to get them signed off and show Mrs. James you are less than 3 and then you don't have to stay.
- We have WMS Demon T-shirts for sale! The cool thing about these is that you get to put the print on yourself if you’d like! All funds from this fundraiser go directly back into the WMS fundraiser account that funds our BLITZ days and other fun things we do. Stop by the office and pick up an order form and see what they look like! Cost of the t-shirts is $15.
- Joke of the day:
- Bad MT Jokes: Why is Humpty Dumpty terrified of Montana? Because of Great Falls (Anonymous teacher)
- AFTER SCHOOL ICU ROOM: Mrs. Lynn - room 37